How do you win the US and UK Admissions game? Don’t leave it to chance!
This year, Crimson students have secured offers to Harvard, Stanford, Oxbridge, and many more top universities around the globe. From engineering students to political advocates, our students now have a seat at the world’s best institutions. What did they have that others don’t? Well, for one - an unbeatable strategy.
Join Crimson for a US & UK case studies analysis on our student winners.
Gain insider information about how our students changed their lives from a team of experts including Victor Li, Vice President of Academic Advising and Geoffrey Kyi, Strategy Director at Crimson Education.
With over eight years of experience in admissions consulting in Asia, Victor helps students achieve their dreams. He boasts an impressive track record: 73% of his students are granted admission into Ivy League institutions, Oxford and Cambridge, and he has more HYPS (Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford) admissions than any other consultant in the Southern Hemisphere.
Geoffrey has five years of admissions experience in China - the most competitive market for international applicants to the US - and a track record that consistently includes admissions into top 20 US universities, such as University of Pennsylvania, Johns Hopkins and Carnegie Mellon.
Right in the heart of Bangkok, the venue for this event is at Crimson Office, Alma Link Building 8th Floor (BTS Chidlom)
Date and Time
18 16:30-18.00pm (16:30 Registration 17:00 Event begins)
What we’ll be covering
- An analysis of the success factors that help Crimson students get into competitive US & UK universities
- Breakdowns of key factors to consider when building your extracurricular profile
- Advice on avoiding a “generic” application from an International School in Thailand
- How to prepare early and build a competitive profile
This event is perfect for
- High school students in (Year 10-13 / Grade 9-12) who want to apply to UK or US colleges
- Parents who want to learn more about UK or US college applications
For any other inquiries, please contact the Crimson Thailand team at 092 912 1717 or firstname.lastname@example.org